Preparation of materials
- Preferred file formats: CDR, AI, EPS, TIFF with LZW compression;
- Files should be in the CMYK color space;
- When sending files in the RGB color space, be aware of possible color differences in the printings;
- When sending vector files (CDR, AI, EPS) please remember to convert the text into curves, as we may not have the required font and the file may not properly open;
- When sending vector files please attach the same file in the JPG format to let us view it;
- Files for outdoor advertising should be in the 1—150dpi range (see the table for details);
- Files for indoor advertising (rollups, posters, etc) should be in the 100-250 dpi range and up to 300dpi for photographic printing.
- When submitting a file for two-sided printing, please name appropriately each side by specifying, e.g. obverse, reverse, etc.
- Colors from the Pantone palette should be converted to their CMYK counterparts, you can submit master prints as well;
- To obtain deep rich black please use the CMY components of 30% and K 100%.
How to submit files?
- By email;
- By ftp transfer (plaese contact us before so that we can create an account for you).
The chart below shows resolution values (dpi) with respect to the print format.